Monday, May 14, 2007

This morning I went in nicely and then it was register time. There was a new teacher today; I've forgotten her name. There was no assembly today - we don't have assembly on Mondays, so it was swapping time straight away. I was on Mrs H's carpet today (that isn't the new teacher's name; its what Mr Collier and Mrs Gibbon call Mrs Hodgeson). I did a sentence today; I did it so well that I had to draw some grass and some flowers. Then it was milk time - I had an orange today (I was about to say ugly fruit!)

At break I played Numberjacks with Ellie, Suzan and some other girls, and then we went back in and played some more. For lunch I had dinosaur beef with croquette potatoes and carrots and gravy. For pudding I had sponge with icing on the top.

This afternoon I fell over and did some tricks.

No comments: