Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I went in - when I arrived everyone was still outside playing. When I went in it was register time and then we went to assembly. It was year one's assembly this morning - they did a play about Jesus turning fishes and loaves into lots of fishes and loaves (baskets full of herrings! - 'who wants another fish sandwich?')

Then we went back to class and playing in time and then we had our milk - I had Dennis the Menace milk today with an apple. After that it was break time - skipping today. When we went back in we played some more and then it was lunch time - for lunch I had lovely ham, roast potato, broccoli and gravy and for pudding I had yogurt. Then it was playing out time.

This afternoon we made cheese sandwiches - it was yummy scrummy.

No comments: