Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day at school today - I brought my new dolly shoes in. I was a good girl - I got two stickers and a team point (I've got the two stickers in my book bad) - I got the team point because I was tidying the classroom. Today we had a fire engine on a piece of paper which we had to write our name on and then we had to colour in a whole fire engine (a real one! - no, I'm just kidding).

With milk I had apple and for lunch I had tuna, new potatoes, carrots and cauliflower and for pudding I had sponge. We had loads of play time today, but I got really wet because I was skipping and the skipping rope gathered up all the rain water on the floor and splashed me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

Good to see the blog back!

Glad you had a lovely first day at school.

Take care.

Uncle Paul
xxx

Anonymous said...

hi nadia
we love to read about your days at school you make us laugh ,you have certainly got a sense of humour .who is Joshua is he a new boy in class ? Only one more day at school this week can hardly wait to hear what happens next .
lots of love
nannie & grandad xxx