Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I took in my book about the fire of London today - it's got about the black death as well. I've left it in my draw because we only read the bit about the black death today; not the bit about the fire of London. We had numeracy today - adding, and ICT; we typed the song Ring a Ring o'Roses (which isn't anything to do about the black death).

For lunch I had cauliflower cheese, baked potato, sweetcorn and carrots and for pudding I had an apple. With milk I had carrot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia you do very interesting subjects for school work I am sure you know lots about the black death caused by fleas that were on the black rats that came in on ships and the great fire that started in pudding lane most of the houses were wooden in those days so it soon spread though most of the city Did you enjoy Hollys party ? you must tell me all about it love you lots nannie