Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Today I did one of those things where you tell people all about yourself, but not just telling people, but writing it down. I said I love skipping, I like dancing and I've got a good sense of humour - I'm not sure what that means, but I know it's something that I've got!

We had assembly today - we sang some songs. And you know Joshua? He broke all our classroom rules - we decided on the rules nearly the end of the day, and he still managed to break them all before home time - even the rule about keeping your hands and feet to yourself!

With milk I had a carrot - it was too small. For lunch I had pork, gravy, three roast potatoes (because Miss Fox couldn't separate two of them, so I got three - Miss Fox is a dinner lady and a lolly pop lady), carrots, red cabbage and more gravy (that's a bit funny because that's too much gravy) and for pudding I had sponge with icing on the top.

No comments: