Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today I finished my picture of St Paul's Cathedral and I painted it and everything - it took me two days to finish but it was really, really good - it was the best picture. I had milk and fruit today (orange) and for lunch I had pizza, roast potato, parsnips, carrots and for pudding I had fruit and cream.

Yesterday I thought I had lost a leg and a dress from the toys in my shoe, but someone told me today that they took them home by accident and that they will bring them in tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia have you dried out yet ?you were very unlucky to get soaked twice in one day .I have done my homework and found that women were in the Paris olympics in 1900 they did golf;tennis and yatchting they could do all those games in long skirts Did you get your shoe dollys clothes back today ?Ihope so lots of love nannie xxx