Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In Koosh we're doing about the Tudors, and my fire of London book had Henry VIII in it! Miss Hutchins read the fire of London bit out of my book to the whole class, and we played a game on the computer with a little boy who was trying to stop a fire; he had lots of fire fighting equipment, but some were of no use, so he got some gun powder and blow up the houses and the fire went out! (Well, it didn't go out, but it didn't spread).

Joshua, Fay and Stevie did something silly today - I showed them my vampire teeth and they were so scared that they ran away from me.

For lunch I had ham, an accident, two roasts, carrots and white cabbage and gravy and for pudding I had fudge yogurt. My accident happened when someone poured their water all over my dinner - so I had to have soggy roast potatoes. And I poured water on myself when I was putting my tray away.

With milk I had orange.

No comments: