Monday, July 02, 2007

I didn't do my blog on Friday because daddy picked me up from school and we drove straight to nanny and grandad's house for their surprise party! We were going to have it outside, but it was too rainy, so we had it inside. At school on Friday I did my card trick for talent, and I won! I collected my report as well.

Today I went into school and then it was register time. We had assembly today; Mrs Giles told us a story about chips. It was Miss Gibon's birthday today we all sang happy birthday to her in assembly.Then we went back to class and played. I didn't even have any milk today! I had apples though.

For lunch I had bolognese, wedges, carrots and kiwi fruit for pudding.


This afternoon I went to Year Two and Year One's classes; I went with a partner and I got a booklet from there. I'm going to be in Mrs Atkinson's class next year.

No comments: