Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Today was the ugly bug ball. I went to school dressed as a bee. When we arrived at school all my friends were dressed as different bugs. They had moved some of the shelves and things in our classroom so that there was more room for the party. We had register - Mr Collier was dressed as a slug. After register we played inside for a bit, and then it was assembly - we all went to assembly dressed as bugs! In assembly we watched a film about a burglar that came to our school and stole a giant bead!

After assembly we had our milk (strawberries today) and then played outside. For lunch I had ham, mashed potatoes, carrots and gravy and for pudding I had rice pudding with raisins.

This afternoon we played some party games - I cheated at musical bumps, but I still got a sweety. Some people won prizes (they got pencils), but everyone got a present - we all got a ball; all the girls got princess balls and all the boys got Winnie the Poo balls.

No comments: