Friday, July 20, 2007

Today was my last day in reception! We were allowed to bring toys in - I brought my doll and my piano. After register we played with our toys - all the girls had dolls - boring. I didn't even play with my dolly, I just played with my piano - Nichol played with my dolly though (without asking!) Everyone wanted a go on my piano. Then we did talent - I played twinkle twinkle little star on my piano.

After talent we had milk (no fruit today), and then we played outside; I played with someones skipping rope. After that we went back in and played some more and then went for assembly; Mrs Giles talked to us about year 6 leaving the school.

For dinner I had pizza, chips baked beans and tomato sauce and for pudding I had chocolate pudding.

This afternoon we watched Sponge Bob Square Pants DVD.

No comments: