Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today I went into school and we had register - oh I forgot to say that yesterday I took the register back to the office. After register it was assembly - it was just talking today. And then it was playing in time; we played pass the parcel and after that it was milk time (cucumber) everyone was sitting on Mr Collier's carpet to have their milk - even Mrs Hodgeson's class. After milk we played out and then played in for a bit and then it was assembly again. The year six children were doing talents for us all to see - there was one where there were 2 boys dressed up as girls.

After that assembly we had dinner - I had mince pie, rice, carrots and gravy (that's a bit strange isn't it - but I liked it). For pudding I had apple crumble with custard.

This afternoon I took the register again - Josh picked me to go with him - he thinks I'm his girlfriend! We played another game of pass the parcel this afternoon as well.

No comments: