Monday, July 09, 2007

This morning I thought it was sports day, but Mr Collier told me it was next Monday. We had register and then assembly - we don't usually have assembly on Monday, but today a music man came to visit our school - he played the trumpet and the trombone and a flute and a clarinet - loads of things; I clapped and clapped and clapped all the time.

After assembly, we went back to class and played - I played in the sand. Then it was milk time (apples today) - guess what? I took the tray of milk to the sink with one hand; I didn't even drop a single thing. Then we played outside - no one played with me - I asked Terri if I could play with her, but she said I couldn't - I wanted to because it looked like a good game.

When we went back in I played in the sand, and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had fish with new potatoes and broccoli and sponge with icing for pudding. Then we were supposed to play outside but it was raining.

This afternoon I wrote a sentence about snails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fairy-fairy-fairy-topia!

I must have won the game because you were not expecting that!

Take care.

Uncle Paul
xxxx