Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This morning I went into school and then it was register time, and after that we sat on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet and she read us a story - no assembly or swapping today. After the story it was playing in time; I played in the sand - I made a book about a witch as well. After that it was milk time (tomatoes today, but I didn't have one).

At break I skipped of course (I think). Then we went back in and we did PE (we played giant's house, foxes and bunnies and a traffic light game). For lunch I had pizza, roast potato, parsnips and for pudding I had apple sponge.

This afternoon we watched Cars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

It was lovely seeing you at the weekend.

Have you heard that Kylie is going to be in the Christmas Dr Who? I wonder if she will play a very small alien!?

Speak to you soon.

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul
xxxxx