Thursday, July 05, 2007

This morning I brought in the ballet rossette I won with the certificate which goes with it. Then it was register time and then we lined up for assembly. I took my rossette with me to assembly - we were the first ones in the hall for assembly, it was all pitch black! Mrs Atkinson gave the assembly today - she talked about special people. At the end, she called me to come up to the front and I showed everyone my Rossette and everyone clapped.

Then we went back to class and then we had swapping time. After that I did my work - I haven't even finished it! I had to do this thing about itchy bear and I haven't finished the patterns. After that it was playing out time (we played fairy fairy fairy topia. and then we went back in. There wasn't enough milk for me, so I had to go to nursary, but they didn't have any there either, so I had to go to year 1 and the teacher was teasing me that I had to pay for the milk and I didn't even have any money! It was funny. I had banana with my milk today.

We played some more and then it was lunch time. I had chicken pasta with backed potato and brocolli and for pudding I had grapes. Only two people had grapes today.

This afternoon I played the fairy fairy fairy topia game again.

No comments: