Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This morning I cried a bit because I was a bit tired. Last night I told my mommy and daddy about Bridget Riley who is a painter that Mr Collier told us about, and this morning, I did a picture in the style of Bridget Riley, but it wasn't very good.

I didn't have any milk at milk time, but I had two bananas, then it was lunch time. For lunch I had ravioli, cucumber and fish fingers and rice pudding for afters.

This afternoon I went to after school club I was going to do a glass painting, but none of the paints were working. We went into the big hall and played some games - sleeping lions, and another game where you have to balance a ball and skip with a hoola-hoop, but I couldn't do that bit, so I had to throw the ball up in the air five times instead.

No comments: