Thursday, September 28, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when dad dropped me off, then we sat on the carpet, played, sat on the carpet had milk and then we sang a song about a princess, a prince and a fairy. Then it was lunch time, I had pork, potatoes and broccoli. For pudding I had chocolate pudding with custard.

This afternoon, we had a fire drill and we all had to go out on the big boys and girls playground. Mr Collier's class went on the pink line and Mrs Huddson's class had to go on the yellow line.

Earlier this week, Mr Collier gave us all a picture of a hand with all the days of the week on it. Every day if I help mommy and daddy, they let me colour in one of the fingers. It is called a helping hand. We have to give it in tomorrow, but if I get it back and include a photo on the finished hand.

No comments: