Thursday, September 07, 2006


Today was my first day at school. I am four years old and my name is Nadia. My new teacher is Mr Collier and he is very nice. I drew a picture of a horse for him yesterday, and he liked it so much, that he said he is going to take it home and put it on his fridge.

When mommy and daddy took me to school this morning, we went in to see the assistant head mistress, who asked me lots of questions and put my name in her big book. Then we went into Mr Collier's class.

Some of my friends from nursery were in the same class as me; Chester, Olivia and Chollotte. We all played together for most of the day. We played in the sand, outside on the tyres and in the tunnel, and I made a card for mommy and daddy (and one for Mr Collier).

At lunch time, I had a school dinner. A teacher asked me if I remembered what to do, and I said 'it's my first day at school' so she showed me what to do. I had to take a tray, and choose what I wanted to eat. I choose potatoes, carrots, broccoli and bacon. When I had finished, I had to put my tray away with all the other trays, and then I waited on a bench for all the other children to finish.

After lunch we all played outside again, and then when it was nearly home time, we had a story on the carpet. Mommy picked me up and we went home.

No comments: