Monday, September 11, 2006

This morning I was a bit tired again, so I didn't want mommy to go when she dropped me off, but I soon got over it. I saw all my friends and sat on the carpet with them. Then I painted a picture of a garden, and Mr Collier thought it was really good.

Today my friend Christopher started at my school, and another girl I know called Ruby also started. I wanted to hold Christopher hand at play time, but Ruby wanted to as well, but Christopher told her 'no'.

For dinner I had a cheese roll, but I didn't like it much, and there was nothing else I liked either. I was going to have mashed potato and gravy, but I couldn't see where they were. After lunch, we sat on a bench and then we played outside, and we got the scooters without stabilizers and the bikes out and played with them.

After school, I went to the after school club for the first time. It was really good. I painted a see-through picture of a turtle and drew a picture of the painting I did in Mr Colliers class, because it wasn't dry and I wanted mommy and daddy to see it.

I have asked mommy and daddy to take me in together tomorrow so that I don't get upset. I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow.

No comments: