Monday, September 18, 2006

Uncle Paul is typing my blog today. This morning I was helpful. Mr Collier was putting some paper in the bin but dropped some so I picked it up and put it in the bin for him. Mr Collier said "Thank you Nadia" and put my name on the happy side of the board. I played with my friends in the sand. And then it was milk time. I had my milk. For lunch I had a sausagle roll, mashed potatoes and carrots. After lunch I drew a picture of a dog with a bone but I forgot to bring it home. When I do I will colour it in and post the picture on the blog.

In after school club I coloured in a bear that I had started last week but I couldn't bring it home because it was not dry yet.

While uncle Paul has been typing this blog, I have been teasing him over how many pears I have eaten.

No comments: