Wednesday, September 13, 2006


This morning, my mom and dad dropped me off. I went to Mr Collier and sat on the carpet straight away, and then I went to play. I played with my friends Christopher, Ruby, Chester, Charlotte and Olivia. We played in the sand together with some of the boys who I don't know yet. After that, we played outside and when Mr Collier blow the whistle we all went back in and sat on the carpet.

Today I asked one of the teachers if they knew who the first person on the moon was, and I told her that it was Neil Armstrong. Mr Collier found me a picture of Neil Armstrong. And then I told everyone about Galileo, and that he had a telescope which he used to see the moons of Jupiter. And then it was Lunch time.

I had chicken rolls and roast potatoes, and an apple for pudding. When I finished, I put my knife and fork and my tray and cup where they had to go, and then I sat on the bench. Then the teachers said 'lets go Nadia' and we went to play some more. Then we sat on the carpet and waited for moms and dads.

I went to after school club and played with the others until mom and dad came to pick me up.

No comments: