Thursday, September 14, 2006

This morning my dad dropped me off, and I didn't cry. Today, I played with the bricks with my friends and then we put our hands up, and it was time for milk and fruit. Today's snack was tomatoes, but I didn't have one.

After that I played inside for a bit, and then outside, but I forgot to take my coat this morning, and Mr Collier said I needed a coat, so I cried a bit but Mr Collier found me a coat which I could borrow. After that it was lunch time. I had peas and pasta and for pudding I had a cut green apple.

After lunch I sat on the bench, and then I played. outside for a bit, and then we went in and sat on the carpet, and the teacher said it was hometime, so I waited on the carpet for my mom to come, and when Mr Collier called my name, I ran to mommy and we went home.

Thanks for visiting my blog; I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments: