Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This morning I was a bit tired because I woke up too early. When my dad was dropping me off, I was trying to be good, so I went in nicely and said goodbye to dad. We sat on the carpet and then we played; I played with the play dough with my friends. After that we sat on the carpet again, and then went outside to play; I played on the scooter. After that, we went back in, and played until lunch time. For lunch I had cauliflower, spaghetti bolognese and jacket potato, and for pudding I had rice pudding. Then we went to play outside

Just before it was home time, we went to see a puppet show in the hall. It was about a little boy that was naughty. He was called trouble, and he was naughty with the scissors and he got lost, and lots of other things, it was funny, but a bit sad when he got lost.

I told Mr Collier that I was going to after school club today, so that I wasn't left on my own like yesterday. Then my dad came to pick me up and I went home.

No comments: