Friday, September 29, 2006

I didn't cry this morning when daddy dropped me off. After Mr Collier had done the register, we went to assembly where the man told us that Luke was a doctor. The man also asked if anyone knew the name of an artist. I put my hand up, but he chose someone else. Then we went back, sat on the carpet and then played.

Then we sat on the carpet, and I had my milk. I had an apple with mine. Then we went to lunch. For lunch I had fish fingers, chips and cucumber, and ginger pudding and custard. After lunch, we played outside. I learned to do some gymnastics like the big girls, but I can't do a hand stand yet.

In the afternoon, I made a starfish out of a cardboard box. And then we sat on the carpet and waited for our moms and dads to arrive. When mum arrived, we went home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

Daddy said you have been disappointed that no one leaves comments on your blog so I thought I had better start!

It made me laugh last week when you said you had a pear for lunch. I wasn't too sure if it was one, two, four (and so on).

I had never heard of the artist you were told about. I had to look them up on the internet. I also looked at the work of the person who does the 3D art that daddy told me about. They were very clever.

Anyway, I hope you had a good day at school today. I look forward to reading what happened.

Take care.

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul
xxxxx