Monday, October 02, 2006

This morning I didn't cry. As soon as I arrived, I gave him me helping hand; he said thank-you to me. After that, we sat on the carpet and then we played - I did some painting. Then we did 10 fingers to stop playing, and then tidied up. Then we went out to play with the big children. When we came back in, we sat on the carpet to have our milk. Then I saw my new boyfriend, I don't know if it's Kane or Ellis, because they both look the same - no, I remember, it was Ellis, because Kane was wearing the grey jumper. They we went for lunch.

For lunch I had turkey and a roast potato and carrots and for pudding I had raisin sponge, but I didn't eat all the pudding; I didn't really like it. The other pudding was some pink stuff, which I didn't want. Nobody ever chooses the pink pudding except for one boy; Jake Reid.

After lunch we had PE. I put my tracksuit on, and we did exercises in the hall. We did one exercise where we tried to touch our toes, and it was very funny. Then we played outside, and then it was home time.

I went to after school club, but didn't really want to go - I didn't fancy going. When I was there I drew some patterns.

No comments: