Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today was our harvest festival at school. I have made a video of the songs we had to sing - just click on the play button.



It was a very busy day today. This morning daddy dropped me off. We took a tin of tuna to school this morning for the harvest festival. We also had to bring in our favourite teddy because we were going to have a teddy-bears picnic.

When we arrived at school, we sat on the carpet, and then did a line to the corridor to go and see the lollypop lady so that we could see here uniform. After that, we had to go to the church for our harvest festival. We walked to the chuch - it took 20 minutes to get there. At the harvest festival, we sang some songs, and the big children sang some songs as well.

After the harvest festival, we went back to school for our dinner. Today I had spaghetti and potato wedges and brocilli, and for pudding I had ginger pudding and custard.

In the afternoon, we had a teddy bears picnic in our classroom. We had fruit salad and sandwiches. All the other children had milk - I don't know why the teacher didn't give me any, because I wanted some. Daddy picked me up today.

No comments: