Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On the way onto school this morning I met me friend Tamara. She is a big girl. We went down the school path holding hands. This morning I was very sensible going into the classroom. After Mr Collier had done the register we played, and then Mr Collier called me do some writing, and I did my writing straight away before anyone else, and I did it really neatly. Mr Collier thought it was so good that he put me straight on the smiley side. Everyone else did huge writing that didn't fit in the lines, and it was so silly Mr Collier didn't put them on the happy side.

We played outside, and then when we came back in, we did PE. We did the traffic light game, the bean game, the bunny game and a new one called the sound game where we hear sounds and we have to do happy or sad walking to the different sounds.

Then it was dinner time. I had a burger, chips and spaghetti hoops, and apple crumble with custard for pudding. When we went out to play after lunch, we were playing a game about Bratz, and Mathew kicked me. I told the teacher, and she told him not to do it again.

Today I went to after school club; I did this wonderful drawing for my mommy. My dad picked me up today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

It's Uncle Paul here but I have a surprise tonight. Nanny and granddad are here with me. This is what they say:

We have just read your blog and seen your pictures and video. During the day Uncle Paul had printed off what you had done in September so we read that.

You seem to be really enjoying school and are drawing beautiful pictures but granddad is worried you are eating too many pears!!

We were very scared of you in your devil dress.

Hopefully we will be able to read your blog at The Roundhouse now because Uncle Paul has shown us what we were doing wrong. If so, we will write to you again soon.

Lots and lots of love,

Nanny and granddad.

Nadia I had to type this like daddy had to for you!!

Speak to you soon.

Take care.

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul