Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This morning I put on some special tights because it was Halloween. Auntie Julie had sent me some tights with spiders on them - Mr Collier thought they were great, so did Mrs Hudson and Mrs Gibbon and Mrs Rose, and one of the other teachers, but I don't know her name. Mrs Hudson was dressed up as a witch it was very scary.

After registration, we played - Chester and I played magic tricks on people like making the play dough pinker; it was real magic. Then it was milk time, but there was no fruit. After milk we had lunch; today I had beef, yorkshire pudding, broccoli and roast potato and for pudding I had rice pudding. After that we played outside, and did some magic spells outside.

At home time, we had marshmallows, jelly and a fruity sweety. When daddy picked me up, we went home, had our dinner, bathed, and them went trick or treating - I got loads of sweets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

It sounds as though you had fun doing trick or treat. I was naughty last night. Some children knocked on my door but I didn't answer. They were there for about 10 minutes.

I am looking forward to seeing you at the weekend. Will you still be able to do some magic?

Take care.

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul
xxxxx