Friday, October 13, 2006

When I woke up this morning, before everyone else, I did my morning exercises, and put on my devil costume that nanny bought me for Halloween. And then I went in to see mommy and daddy - they were very surprised!

Daddy took me a school today. Neither Mr Collier nor Mrs Hudson were in, so a different teacher had to do the register. After that it was assembly; in assembly, Mrs Giles, said 'Mr Collier's class, Nadia Dawson and Mathew Walker should come to the front. I thought I had done something wrong. We went to the front and I still didn't understand what I had done. Then Mrs Giles said that I had done some good artwork and she said 'Well done Nadia' to me and all the children clapped for me. But the class with the most points was Mr Braille's class.

After assembly, we played, then it was milk time - with my milk I had 155 pears. Then it was lunch time. For lunch I had chips, sausage and beans with tomato sauce, and for pudding I had jam cake with custard.

This afternoon, we played outside, then it was home time. Mommy picked me up today, but because it was a new teacher, she didn't know who my mommy was, so I had to tell her. Today it was my turn to take home Alex the dog to look after this weekend. I'm going to take him to the park I think.

No comments: