Friday, October 06, 2006

This morning I went into school with a big smile because I was really happy. Mr Collier did the register and then he thought I went in really beautifully with a big smile so I went on the happy side. - then we played. We had a talent show this morning. I did a fairy show with Sama, everyone liked it, but I didn't get a sweet like Dominic Dudson - Mr Collier gave him a sweet because his show was the best, but I still want one. After that we sat on the carpet and then played outside. I played with a girl caller Ering she is Demi's cousin. Then we went back in and sat on the carpet, and then went to PE. In PE we did lots of different games, but we played the traffic light game as well. After that we sat on the carpet and had our milk and an apple.

For dinner I had fish and rice with sweetcorn and chocolate pudding with custard. Then we played outside again. Mommy picked me up today.

No comments: