Monday, October 23, 2006

Its half term this week, so Mr Collier is on holiday. I'm spending the next few days at the Kaleidoscope holiday club. Today I went in nicely, and was very calm. We had a policeman come to visit us this morning. I sat on his knee and he told us all about being safe. I told him that my daddy had been naughty by speeding his car and a camera had taken his picture, and the police had sent him a letter telling him off. The policeman said that it had happened to him as well. The policeman's name was Mick.

After he had gone, we played outside in the big girls and boys playground. Then it was time for lunch; we had baked potatoes with beans and cheese - not mixed together; just one potato with cheese and the other one with beans. In the afternoon we had to draw a picture of how we can keep safe. I draw a picture of a child with a grownup crossing the road.

No comments: