Monday, October 09, 2006

This morning I went in nicely. We sat on the carpet and Mr Collier did the register. Then we lined up at the door with our coats on. We went on a coach to the theatre. I sat next to Ewen on the coach. While we were on the coach, we sang 'the wheels on the bus'. When we arrived at the theatre, we made some puppets, and played with some musical instruments. I played with the drum. After that, we went back to school on the coach.

When we got back to school we had dinner. I had chicken, pasta with cauliflower and gravy and for pudding I had ginger pudding with custard. Then we went out to play. When we went back into class, we sat on the carpet and had our milk with 155 pears.

At after school club, I did a picture of a spider, and it was so good, that they are going to put it on the wall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

The coach trip to the theatre sounded good. I hope you enjoyed it. Your favourite pudding as well. I will have to speak to Mr Collier though. He always gives you 155 of everything!!

Take care.

Uncle Paul
xxxxx