Thursday, October 19, 2006

This morning I was very sensible when I went into school. It was my job today to take the register to the office - I went all on my own - I knew where to put it because I've taken it before. Then it was assembly. We sang a song in assembly which went like this.



When I was 1, I ate a bun the day I went to sea,
I jumped aboard the pirate ship and the captain said to me,
We're going this way, that way forwards and backwards,
Over the Irish sea,
A bottle of rum to fill my tum and that's the life for me - HAY.

When I was 2, I buckled my shoe the day I went to sea,
...

When I was 3, I bumped my knee the day I went to sea,
...

When I was 4, I fell on the floor the day I went to sea,
...

When I was 5, I learned to dive the day I went to sea,
...

When I was 6, I picked up sticks the day I went to sea,
...

After assembly, we sat on the carpet, and then we played. We did a pirate shopping list; bananas, an eye patch, a map, a telescope, food and something else, but I can't remember what. Then it was time for milk, there were tomatoes and apples and bananas today, I ate all my banana, but I didn't have milk; I had water again.


Then it was dinner time - it was like a Sunday dinner today, I had potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, bacon and gravy and for pudding I had sponge and custard. After dinner we went outside to play, then we went back inside and we watched a program about two baby lions and a big daddy lion.


Mommy picked me up today. I've also included my school photo today which I picked up yesterday - I hope you like it.






No comments: