Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This morning when I went into holiday club, Beth was very pleased to see me. Beth is a big girl in Mr Roundies class I think. Today we all had to bring in pumpkins and this morning we cut them out in the shape of scary faces - mine was really hard to do, because when Gail cut it at the edge, she couldn't even get the top off; mine was the biggest ever pumpkin. I'll have to take a picture of it and include it in tomorrow's blog.

For dinner we had beans on toast, and then in the afternoon we baked buns. Do you know how we made them? We made them out of rice crispies and melted chocolate. We put them in the fridge and they got cold and stuck together so we could eat them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

I hope the pumpkin isn't too scary. I don't want to be frightened!

You will have to show me how to make those cakes. They sound really nice and I could probably make them myself.

Can you tell daddy that I might go to Hereford next weekend as well?

Take care.

Uncle Paul
xxxxx