Wednesday, October 04, 2006

This morning I didn't cry; I went in nicely. On the way to school we saw Christopher and Ruby, and the three of us ran hand in hand top school. When we got to school, we sat on the carpets, and Mr Collier did the register. Then we played, sat on the carpet, played, sat on the carpet again and had our milk. Today we had 155 carrots with our milk. Then it was lunch time. For dinner I had pizza, fish fingers, baked beans and most important, I had ginger pudding. Then we played outside. Mr Collier dressed up as a police man, and so did I. We were arresting people. We arrested Ellie Beavers and Ellie Jordon becasue we were pretending that they stole all the people's money.

I went to after school club today. We played outside at after school club. I had spaghetti and ate loads and loads of it.

No comments: