Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This morning I went in nicely, then Mr Collier did the register and we played with the play dough, and I made a stick man out of a lolly pop stick and some pipe cleaners, with egg shells for the head, different coloured wool for the hair, and we drew the eyes with pens. Then we sat on the carpet and then they said we were going into the nursery where we had a look around.

After that, we had PE - we did all the same games as we played the other day, but there was a new game about a fox and a rabbit. After that is was milk time; I had 55 pears. Then it was dinner time. For dinner I had roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, sweetcorn and chicken, with raisin pudding and custard for afters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

I was reading what you had for dinner yesterday and it made me so hungary I had to go and get a sandwich. It was only 10 o'clock in the morning.

I hope you had a good day at school.

Take care
Uncle Paul
xxxxx