Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This morning I was very calm when I went in. Then it was register time. Today there was a special assembly for Mr Braille's class. He had all the lights on and they were glowing around. Then we sat on the carpet again, and played and then we sat on the carpet and had milk.

After that Mrs Hudson's class had PE. While she was doing that, we played and then tidies up. Then Mrs Hudson came back just in time for lunch. For lunch I had meat rolls with pasta and cauliflower and for pudding I had one yogurt for a change because I don't really like raisin sponge because the first time I ate it, I didn't eat it all. At lunch time, Matthew scratched me, but I forgot to tell the dinner ladies.

Then it was play time. I was a bit upset because I could play with anyone, but I found someone to play with; Sophie - she's a big girl. We played ring-a-ring of roses and Chinese whispers.

No comments: