Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This morning I was very sensible when I went in. We weren't as late as yesterday, and so I was in time for the register. After that it was assembly, and there was some gymnastics done by the big girls and boys; Erin did some. Then we went in to the classroom again and it was playtime inside. Today I played with Chester, and we played numberjacks. Spooky spoon was in the game. Then we played outside - we didn't have time to play numberjacks.

After that we went in and had milk with 1 pear, and then it was lunch time - today for lunch I had spaghetti bolognese with jacket potato and cauliflower and for pudding I had rice pudding. Then we played outside - I was just in time to play outside because I finished my dinner just in time. Today Chester had a red scooter but Joshua wanted it, they were arguing and fighting about it. I went to tell Mrs Buttery and she said that no one is going on the scooter now, and Chester was crying and I said 'never mind crying Chester because your not going on the scooter' and when it was going in time he was still crying, so I said 'sorry Chester, but it's tidy up time so you won't get the scooter today, and you'll have to sleep until the next sleep before you get the scooter and it will be a long sleep!'

After that we went into the hall and did PE with Mrs Hudson's class, we did about the rainbow fish and sang 'the ally ally oh' song. Mrs Hudson had some music and we had one feather each, and she put the music and and then we dropped our feathers and had to try and catch them using all of our bodies. Mrs Hudson said we were going to play another game, and we didn't - that's really stupid. Then we went back to the classroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spooky spoon is rubbish at numberjacks. She thinks she's fantastic but she's made of plastic.