Tuesday, November 21, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Then it was registration - Mr Collier reads our names from the register and we say 'good morning' when we hear our name. After registration we played inside; there were some sad things today, Mr Collier was doing something on the white board and I wanted a go but he wouldn't let me. We had to do a picture on it and I'm really good at pictures - I was going to do a doggy or a cat; meow, meow meow, woof, woof, woof.

When it was playing outside time, we played numberjacks - I played with Chester, Paige and Stevie. Stevie was 3, I was 5, Chester was 6 and Paige was 8. After that we played inside again. I played with the dough; actually, I played with the glue, but I was very careful not to get any glue on my cardie - I did get some on, but I cleaned it off with a tissue.

With milk we had pears (or course) and for lunch I had sausage, roast potatoes and gravy and for pudding I had plain sponge and custard. After that we played out; we played Luna Jim. When all the people have finished their lunch, they put their knife and forks away in this bucket thing, and if there is something you didn't want, you put it in the bin, and the tray has to go on the top, and the cup has to go underneath.

When it's time to finish playing outside, one of the teachers shouts 'its tidy up time' and we all tidy up, and if we don't hear, we just ask the teacher is it tidy up time. Then we went in and Mr Collier came and then - oh I forgot to say something in the middle - we practiced the singing of baby Jesus this morning - I should have remembered that!

This afternoon we played inside then it was home time - I went to after school club today.

No comments: