Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This morning I brought a Numberjacks poster to school with me. I had been sent it by the man who writes Numberjacks who also reads this blog! I couldn't wait to show everyone the poster. When I got to school, I saw Chester and showed him the poster, and then I showed it to Mr Collier; I told him all about it. After registration, Mr Collier went onto the Cbeebies website and found the Numberjacks page and he looked at Spooky Spoon and all of the numbers. Then everyone from Mr Collier's class went onto Mrs Hudson's carpet and we all watched a programme about a boy and a snowman. The boy built a snowman and then there was a bit of magic and the snowman came to life.

After that it was playing in time; I was about to play with the printing where you can print things like Christmas sponges, but I didn't have time. Then it was playing out time; I played Numberjacks with Chester. Chester was 6, and for a change I was 7. When we went back in we had our milk - today we had carrots with the milk. Then it was time for lunch.

For lunch today I had spaghetti bolognese, croquette potatoes and sweetcorn and salad cream and for pudding I had ginger pudding with custard. Today Kaine said he had salad cream on his jelly, but he was telling a lie; it was just cream. Then we played out. We played Numberjacks again - we had to play Numberjacks all day today. I was too busy sorting out who was going to be each number; I had to sort out who was going to be three, who was going to be four; it was so complicated, that I was still doing it when it was tidy up time.

This afternoon, we practiced the nativity play again; all the nursery children have to go at the front and sit on the floor. I was on the happy side today because I was trying my best in the school play. Did you know, today Joshua, Ellis and Jake were being silly. After that it was home time. I went to after school club today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

If you can't remember something you have been taught have your learnt it? I don't believe you have forgotten anything anyway!!

Take care.

Uncle Paul
xxxxx