Friday, December 01, 2006

I didn't do a blog yesterday, because my daddy - who types my blog for me - was away until late. I can't remember what I did yesterday, so I'll write about today instead. This morning daddy took me in just in time for registration. Then we went to assembly; today, they were giving certificates to some of the children - they do that all the time. The certificates were for swimming and other stuff. It was just the big girls and boys who won them. Then we went back to the classroom - I was on Mr Collier's carpet today - I'm usually in yellows, but today I was with Mr Collier - isn't that dizzy! Mr Collier taught us stuff - I can't remember what, and than it was playing inside time. I was just walking around the room for some time, and then it was playing out time. We were playing super girls and super boys today. Then we went back in and it was milk time; I had apples with the milk today. Then it was dinner time. For dinner I had fish, chips, cucumber and tomato sauce, and for pudding I had chocolate pudding with custard. Then I played out - I wanted to play on the scooter, but then everyone started swapping really fast, so I didn't manage to until later. Then we went back in.

On Fridays we have talent time, and I did two talents today; I went in Mr Collier's cupboard that children can't go in, but I can because the musical instruments are there. Do you know what I did? I did a girl band with Ellie, Susanne and Stevie - we sang Christmas songs and played our instruments; I was doing the castanets, Ellie was castanets as well. Susanne was doing the tambourine and Stevie was on the rain maker - we were really cool! After that I did another talent with Chester - we did exercises; I did press ups. Today at talent, I got a sweet and a new rubber (it's tiny).

After that it was going home time; my mommy picked me up today.

No comments: