Thursday, December 14, 2006

This morning I was very excite because the school play was starting today. I was a bit late today because we went to the doctor's because I needed an injection. I was very brave when I had my injection; I had one in each arm, and I got a sticker. When I arrived at school M Collier was already doing the register ; then we played inside, then we played outside, then we went back in t have our milk. Then we played inside, and then it was dinner time. When we went to the hall for dinner, there was a Christmas dinner man, and a sausage with a shell on it - you could eat the shell. All the cups were on the tables already, and I had mashed potato, and roast potato and turkey and broccoli and gravy, and for pudding I had Christmas pudding with custard.

After dinner I played outside, we played numberjacks; I was 5, Chester was 6, Alex was played as well, but she had a scooter and you don't have a scooter in that game. Then we went back in and sat on the carpet, then we washed our hands and went on the carpet again to watch a video about father Christmas. Then we went on Mrs Hudson's carpet, and then it was time to do the play.

We did the play really nicely. Chester was really good - he was one of the kings. All the moms and dads were there. One of the moms saw me and thought I was really good at it, and lots of stuff happened, some of the moms and dads were videoing it and some of them had cameras. I enjoyed the school play very much.

When the play was finished, we went into the cloakroom to get changed back into our school uniform, and them it was home time. Mommy picked me and Chester up today and Chester came to play with me in my house. When we were walking home, we did two shortcuts. And when e were at home, we were going to glitterate things without mom or dad, but we thought it would be a bad idea.

No comments: