Monday, December 11, 2006

We were very early for school today. Yesterday we did all my Christmas cards, so that I could bring them with me today. I gave them to Mr Collier before registration. Then Mr Collier did the register and after that it was assembly. After assembly, we stayed in the hall because we were going to practise our school play. Ruby and I had to go back to the class because we were going to dress in our costumes - no one else was in their costume. I even had my crown on. We practised the school play and them went back to class. Then it was playing in time, and then we played outside - I played with Chester. Then we went back in and we watched a video; it had Mickey Mouse in it - it was Christmas Mickey Mouse. some people were shouting while the video was on; but Mr Collier told them off and they had to sit by him.

After the video we washed our hands and had our milk - I had apples with my milk. Then it was playing in time and after that it was dinner time. For dinner I had potato and meat pasty with broccoli, wedges and gravy, and for pudding I had ginger pudding with custard. While we were having our dinner, some big boys and girls were teasing Chester and me - they were telling us that they were in the nursery class, but they weren't because they were big. After that we went out to play - we played hospitals and police. Then we went back in and Mr Collier did the register. Then we played and then it was home time.

No comments: