Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when I came in. Then it was register, and then it was playing in time, and then playing out time; I was telling Chester to play superman and telling him what to do, I didn't know he had watched it. Chester was superman, Jake was super-boy and I was Lois Lane.

Then it was milk time; I had an apple with my milk. Then it was playing in time; Mr Collier taught us some good things. Then it was dinner time, but we didn't have our dinner straight away, because we were practising our nativity play. Then we had our dinner afterwards. I had meatballs with gravy, jacket potato and cucumber and for pudding I had rice pudding. Then it was playing out time, then we did the register, sat on Mrs Hudson's carpet, washed our hands, and then went to the hall to do our nativity play to everyone in the school.

When we got to the hall, only the nursery children were there. We put our costumes on in the corridor in the place we're not allowed to go, but we were allowed today; and sometimes when we go to assembly we're allowed in the corridor, and when we are practising the school play. We had to take a bag in this morning which we had to put our clothes in. Everyone did the play barefoot.

Then all the other children came into the hall, and we twinkled and twirled onto the stage; the stars stood up on either side, and I stood up at the top in the middle, and after the music, I said 'Welcome to our Nativity Play'. All the children enjoyed our play, and when it had finished they all clapped - they clapped all the way through actually - whenever there was a song they clapped. Then it was home time.

Did you know a boy called Isaac was sick in the sand this morning and had to go home - it was stinky; I had to hold my nose. He was an inn keeper in the play - the one that says 'yes, yes, yes', so Joshua had to say it.

No comments: