Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Then it was registration; we all said 'yes Mr Collier', but some people said 'good morning Mr Collier' and Jake said 'good afternoon Mr Collier'. Then we played inside time - I didn't even play with anything; I just did nothing actually - just sitting everywhere. I didn't even tidy up at tidy up time, I was too busy talking to Chester about some other people who we don't like. Then it was playing out time. I played with Bella; the first time we saw her Chester cuddled her and said 'Bella' and Annabell said 'Bella?' because her name isn't Bella. Then we went back in and had our milk. With our milk we had oranges.

After that it was lunch time. I had...let me think... chicken, croquette potatoes, cauliflower and gravy and for pudding I had raisin pudding - I ate it all today. This afternoon we played inside - then we washed our hands and sat on the carpet, and then did our nativity play. I have to say 'Welcome to our nativity play' at the beginning of the play. Then we went back to class, and then it was home time.

No comments: