Tuesday, December 19, 2006


This morning I was very excited because I was going to the church this morning, and this afternoon I was going to a party. When I arrived, Mr Collier did the register, and then it was time to go to the toilet and wash our hands because there aren't any toilets or sinks in the church, and then we went to the church. We did some singing, and the big children played some instruments and sang some songs and told the story of baby Jesus. We sang some songs too; we sang Away in a Manger. Then we went back to class.

When we got back it was dinner time. For dinner I had pizza, croquette potatoes and sweetcorn with salad cream, and for pudding I had apple crumble with custard. Then it was playing out time. We played in the big playground today; they were building in our little playground. Then we went in, had our register and then it was party time. We all dressed up - I had a beautiful party dress and a little cardi. We played musical bumps and musical statues, and we also did some dancing - they said I was the best dancer - I got a rubber that you can put on a pencil for that. After some of the games we had some food and then played pass the parcel. After that it was giving out time when Mr Collier gives us our folders and pictures and things, and then it was going home time.

No comments: