Monday, December 18, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Then it was register time and after that we went to assembly. You know Miss Turpin - she's one of the teachers; she is going to get her name changed and she is going to get married; I can't remember what her new name is going to be - Mrs Giles told us in assembly. After assembly it was playing in time; I didn't play with Chester today - I was playing with the girlies; we were spying on Kane and Joshua; I was even pretending to fight with them, and the other girls were as well. Then it was playing out time. I played Peter Pan with Jake and Ruby.

When we went back in we had our milk and 145 pears and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had sausage - a huge sausage; do you know how big it was, it was all around the room, we couldn't get in or out, we nearly got tangled by the sausages. Everyone else had one as well - with chips and cucumber. For pudding I had ginger pudding and an enormous dollop of custard. Then it was playing out time.

When we went back in after lunch, we had our register, and then we watched a video of our nativity play. Then we played inside, and then it was home time.

No comments: