Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This morning I had two lots of money to give to Mr Collier - I had my dinner money and the money for my calender. Then it was register time and after that we had assembly. In assembly, we had lots of songs, and I joined in two of them. I sang 'Away in a Manger' and 'It was on a Starry Night'. After that we had to stay in the hall because it was time to practise our nativity play. I was lining up and I was the leader and I had to do little footsteps and then turn around.

We didn't have time to play out today, but when it was milk time, the school nurse came. Do you know who she is? She is the 'we are the clean gang' lady. She checked our eyes and teeth and how tall we are and how much we weigh and told us that we should eat good food.

After that I tried my nativity play costume on - it looked gorgeous. After that it was dinner time. For dinner I had pizza, croquette potatoes and sweetcorn and for pudding I had a bun. Then it was playing in time and then playing out time; that's strange isn't it - it's because it was raining - I sang 'rain, rain go away come again some other day'.

This afternoon we sat on the carpet and did the register - it's fun doing the register, it's like a game. Then it was playing in time, and then playing out time; we played Numberjacks outside - I was 5, Chester was 6, Susanne was 9 and Alex was 8. After that is was home time.

No comments: