Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This morning when we arrived in the car, I saw Christopher. His mom dropped a bottle of drink under her car, she was panicking a bit, so I got it for her with me leg - but I got really dirty on my tights. Then we walked into school. When I got to school, I told Mr Collier why my tights were dirty; he thought I was too little to get the bottle, and he was surprised. Then it was register; after that we played inside; I was walking around actually - not even playing; I was walking around by myself, and then I went into the girls toilet and I was in there for ages because I cut myself when I was getting Christopher's bottle - it was only a small scratch.

After that it was playing out time; I got a star from Demi who is one of the big girls. She told me it was a north star. Then we wen tin and had our milk with sausage rolls and biscuits and a chocolate finger. Then we went to the hall for assembly. We sang some Christmas songs, and then it was rock and roll time. Mr Brattly and Mr Brassels were dressed like rock and roll stars and they played on their guitars. They played 'We are the Champions' and 'Mia-oh-he' or something and they did 'Don't Stop Me Now'.

Then it was playing in time and then it was dinner time. For dinner I had jacket potato with bacon and cucumber and salad cream and for pudding I had ice-cream with a red sauce. Then it was playing out time in the huge playground. Then we went back and it was register time.

This afternoon we played - because it was the last day of school we had a party with games and dancing and playing. Then it was home time.

No comments: