Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in - I say that every day because once I did cry. Today was the first day back after the Christmas holidays, and it was a day at holiday club. We had to go to a different school today; when we arrived, we couldn't find where to get in, we didn't even think it was the right school! But then we found where they all were.

I came in nicely, but I didn't want daddy to go, because I might have missed him. Then it was playtime. After play time it was dinner time - we walked out of the school and turned right and up a hill and down a hill and there was a little shortcut, and we made it in a very short time through the short cut, and there we had dinner. I had pasta mixed up a bit with bacon, and bread to dip in the pasta. Then we went to the park to play. After that we went back to the classroom and played inside.

After play time, it was tea time - when I had finished all my tea, Ruby and me tidied away our plates and because we sat so nicely, we got a biscuit. Then it was home time, and my daddy came to pick me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! The blog is back!

It was lovely to see you at Christmas. Hopefully see you soon.

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul