Thursday, January 04, 2007

For breakfast I had rice crispies, ham and a drink. Then I raced to daddy's garage and got in the car, I went to school and I came in nicely. This morning I gave Mr Collier some biscuits, then it was washing hands time ready for assembly. In assembly, they were talking about those things that you want to do better at; new year resolutions. My new years resolutions are to be better and school and to do what the teachers tell me to do - sometimes I don't even tidy up, so I'm going to start doing that; I'll find somewhere that needs tidying, and then I'll tidy it up.

After assembly, it was playing inside time; I was a bit busy to play with Chester today because I was doing some word boxes - I've got word boxes 13 and 14; they are really hard. After that it was playing out time. We didn't have time to play much, I was a bit busy looking whether people were okay and whether people wanted to play with someone - that's kind isn't it? After that we went in and had our milk - there was a little change with the cartons; before they were blue, but this morning they were green. With my milk I had a chocolate bar!

After milk it was playing in time - everyone did a little shape; there is one called a cube, one called a cone, one called a cylinder and one called a sphere. But I played a game with Miss Peacock; you have to get a shape, but there were loads of triangles - you shouldn't get the triangles or the other shapes. After that it was dinner time. For dinner I had macaroni cheese, sweetcorn and croquette potatoes, and for pudding I had apple crumble with custard. After dinner it was playing out time. I played numberjacks with Chester, but we had to play with the big girls; everyone had to, but we didn't want to. After that we went back in and we played inside until home time. Bye bye - hope you have a good time.

No comments: